Dr. Greg Chambers
- Diplomate: ACVIM (Board Certified I.M. Specialist), 2012
- DVM: Texas A & M University, 2004
- Residency: California Animal Hospital
- Internship: Oklahoma State University
- BS in Biomedical Science: Texas A & M University, 1999
- Areas of Special Interest: Gastrointestinal (including liver and pancreas), Endocrine, Pulmonary, Renal and Immune Mediated Diseases
Dr. Chambers was born in Wichita, Kansas but grew up in Midland, Texas. He chose internal medicine for both the challenge of diagnosing and treating complicated diseases and to help preserve the special relationship between patients and their families. Dr. Chambers spends time with his family which includes; his wife Wendy and two children. He also enjoys hiking, reading, movies, walking and playing with their dogs. His furry family consists of Anna (Lab mix), Lily (Airedale), and Sam (Abyssinian/Maine Coon mix).