Dr. Patricia L. Thalhofer
- Board Eligible: ACVIM-SAIM
- DVM: The Ohio State University, 2005
- Residency: Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital, 2009
- Internship: Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital, 2006
- BS in Biology: Westminster College, 2001
- Areas of interest: Oncology, Hematology, and Cytology
Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Dr. Thalhofer joined Akron Veterinary Internal Medicine/Oncology Practice as an associate veterinarian in 2009 after completion of her internal medicine residency. A strong interest in cancer medicine lead to her current position, overseeing Oncology Services, our chemotherapy administration service. Dr. Thalhofer’s compassion for animals shows greatly through her work and dedication to her patients and their owners. In her spare time she enjoys golfing, having dinner with friends, and spending time with her kitty, Pumpkin and her dog, Leon.