Dr. Rance M. Gamblin
- Diplomate: ACVIM (Oncology), 1997
- DVM: Mississippi State University, 1992
- Residency: The Ohio State University, 1997 (Oncology/Hematology)
- Internship: Colorado State University 1993
- BS in Biology: Mississippi State University, 1988
- Areas of Special Interest: Lymphoma, Mast Cell Tumors, Hemangiosarcoma, and Osteosarcoma
From Jackson, Mississippi, Dr. Gamblin has been a co-owner and staff oncologist with the Akron Veterinary Internal Medicine/Oncology Practice since 1997. He enjoys the multi-modality cancer treatment approach of surgery, medical and radiation oncology. In his time away from the hospital, Dr. Gamblin spends time with his family that includes his wife Tracie, two daughters Lauren and Anna, and furry friends, Pepper (DSH) and Roux, the chocolate Labrador. He is also an avid outdoorsman and volunteers for several wildlife conservation groups such as Ducks Unlimited, the Ohio Waterfowl Association, and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.