Dr. Sarah A. Perdion
- Board Eligible: ACVIM-SAIM
- DVM: The Ohio State University, 2002
- Residency: MedVet Associates
- Internship: MedVet Associates
- BS in Horticulture: The Ohio State University, 1998
- Areas of Special Interest: GI Disease, Liver Disease, Renal Disease, and Hematology
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Dr. Perdion came to Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital and joined the Akron Veterinary Internal Medicine Practice in July of 2006. Dr. Perdion enjoys a variety of things about internal medicine. To her, it is never boring and no two days are alike. She enjoys being able to be a part of her patient’s medical team and helping them get back to the life they deserve! In her spare time, Dr. Perdion enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter. She also takes pleasure in reading and scrap booking. Dr. Perdion’s furry family consists of Miss Lucy (Terrier), Pete (Terrier Mix), and Super Sham(Kitty).