Dr. Vanessa H. Dollo
- DVM: The Ohio State University, 2013
- Residency: Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital
- Internship: Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital
- BS: Miami University, 2009
- Areas of Special Interest: Endocrine Disease, Renal Disease, and Dermatology
Born in Toronto, Ontario, Dr. Dollo came to Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital in 2013 to complete a one-year rotating small animal internship. She is pursuing an internal medicine residency with the Akron Veterinary Internal Medicine Practice (AVIMP), starting July of 2014. Dr. Dollo is dedicated to giving her patients the best possible quality of life and loves the challenges internal medicine provides. In her spare time, she enjoys scrapbooking, traveling, and spending time with her furry family, Pete (Labrador) and Jack (Husky).