To make an appointment or receive treatment from our board-certified specialists, you'll need a referral from your veterinarian.
Client Info Downloads
Below is a list of different types of handouts discussing commonly diagnosed disorders.
Please feel free to print and read these handouts. Hopefully, they will answer some of the commonly asked questions in preparation for your appointment.
- Canine Cushings
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Cats
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficency
- Feeding Tube Instructions
- Granulomatous Meningoencephalitis
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia
- Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia
These documents are in PDF format, which are readable with Adobe® Acrobat Reader®. Click here for the free download.