Dr. Stephen Dilday
- Internal Medicine Resident
- Internship: Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital, 2020
- DVM: Oklahoma State University, 2019
- Registered Veterinary Technician, 2008
- Areas of Special Interest: Infectious Disease and Endocrinology
Dr. Dilday is originally from Baden-Wurttenburg Germany, and grew up in both Oklahoma and Germany. He enjoys the challenges often associated with the diagnosis of internal medicine cases, and is passionate about the work we do to improve the quality of life for our patients.
Dr. Dilday has two cats, Eric and Lafayette, and a corn snake named Elphaba. He enjoys gardening, tending to plants, hiking, and exploring nature. Dr. Dilday is excited to explore the nature parks and hiking trails of Northeast Ohio.