Check in Forms
Please download these editable pdf forms and send them back to us electronically via the email listed by department.
UPDATED JUNE 23rd, 2020- We are continuing to work hard to keep everyone healthy, so we can keep providing great patient care 24/7.
Here are a few things we are continuing to practice:
- Social Distancing
- Handshake Free Zone
- Routine Disinfecting
- Face Masks
- Daily Health Screening for all employees and vendors entering the building
We are still utilizing Curbside Check-in, please call 330-666-2976 upon arrival.
If you are not feeling well, please arrange, if possible, for someone else to bring your pet in for you. If this is not an option, please call and we will check you in via phone, and give further instructions.
Revised Hospital Visitation Policy in Response to COVID-19
As of March 15, 2020, due to coronavirus precautions, visitation is not allowed unless permission is granted by a clinician for end of life situations.
Requirements for visitors:
- Have not traveled out of the country to an endemic area in the last 14 days
- Do not have a fever or cough
- No contact with persons with fever or cough
- Visitors must wash their hands (or use sanitizer) before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings