Check in Forms
Please download these editable pdf forms and send them back to us electronically via the email listed by department.
We are working hard to keep everyone healthy so we can continue to provide great patient care 24/7.
Here are a few things we are doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Social Distancing
- Handshake Free Zone
- Routine Disinfecting
- One (1) Parent Per Pet to Limit Exposure
Curbside Check-in available, please call 330-666-2976 upon arrival.
If you are not feeling well, please arrange, if possible, for someone else to bring your pet in for you. If this is not an option, please call and we will check you in via phone, and give further instructions.
Revised Hospital Visitation Policy in Response to COVID-19
As of March 15, 2020, due to coronavirus precautions, visitation is not allowed unless permission is granted by a clinician for animals who are near end of life.
Requirements for visitors:
- Have not traveled out of the country to an endemic area in the last 14 days
- Do not have a fever or cough
- No contact with persons with fever or cough
- Visitors must wash their hands (or use sanitizer) before and after leaving rooms and hospital buildings