Superior care does not end with diagnoses; your pet will also have available:
- 24-hour intensive care
- Dedicated fluid therapy equipment
- Blood pressure and EKG monitoring
- Respiratory function tests (blood gas analysis)
- Oxygen saturation measurement
- Multiple board-certified specialists on call if the need arises
Metropolitan Veterinary Hospital is proud of the Emergency Department’s combination of experience and advanced training in emergency and critical care. Since 1968, the emergency service has been available for you and your pet 24 hours a day, and will continue to be of service 365 days a year.